Value Added Approach: ACC is seeking security related investment opportunities to which it can add significant value by drawing on the complementary skills, experience and relationships of its management team. This includes private equity, financial structuring and operational experience combined with high-level government service in the area of national and homeland security.
Investment Structure and Size: ACC will provide growth capital or fund management buyouts by making equity, equity like and/or mezzanine investments ranging in size from $2 million to $15 million and will consider larger investments in partnership with co-investors.
Industry Focus: ACC is particularly interested in investment opportunities in information technology with application in the following industry segments:
- Transportation Security and Supply Chain Management
- Cyber Security and Network Infrastructure Management
- Bio-Security and Public Health
- Food and water security and safety
Technology Focus: ACC will primarily target companies offering proven, proprietary, dual-use security-related software, equipment, and/or services that will enhance security, while also addressing other commercial and/or government needs, including solutions related to the:
- Screening, identification, authentication and tracking of assets and people
- Imaging, scanning, remote sensing and related data processing and management
- Secure communication and emergency response
- Data analysis and knowledge management